At the MTA, we understand that your membership is an investment in your company. It is our goal to make sure you receive a worthwhile return on that investment. That is why we offer the following:
- Savings – Members can purchase high quality products and services at a discount like log books, maintenance and inspection reports, driver files, fuel, payroll, electronic logging, lubricants, tires, roadside assistance, drug and alcohol testing, and much more.
- Education – Members gain access to high quality publications, conferences, seminars, councils, committees, training materials, and industry speakers.
- Advocacy – Members benefit from a high quality lobbying team at the state legislature that works to advance legislation that creates fair competition in the trucking industry.
- Imaging – Members profit from high quality campaigns designed to enhance the image of our members and the trucking industry as a whole.
- ALLIED MEMBERS
- Access – Allied members are given access to our full membership list, named in our annual directory, and highlighted in our monthly magazine.
- Market Expansion – Allied members sponsor our conferences and seminars, advertise in our monthly magazine and weekly emails, and purchase mailing labels for direct-mail campaigns.
- Networking – Allied members network with our carrier members at our annual conference, golf tournaments, conferences and seminars and truck driving championships.
- ROI – More than 400 individuals attend our golf outings, more than 300 individuals attend our annual conference, more than 1,200 individuals receive our monthly magazine, and more than 800 individuals receive our annual directory.
- Because of these benefits, we strongly believe that our members have a competitive advantage over their non-member peers.